Draco 2 ft. x 4.5 ft. Door Awning Kit - Grey Structure & Clear Panels
When you know you want a front door awning that can withstand the elements without darkening your doorway, the Draco Door Awning is the way to go. With 92% light transmission, this Door Cover shields the front of your home, anyone standing in the doorway, and your front door and steps. Get all that protection and some major curb appeal. The Draco blocks 100% of harmful UV rays, is maintenance-free and the light, modern design looks good with most homes. Get your Door Canopy today and upgrade your home now!
- Safe ultra-durable awning, designed to finely decorate and protect your entryway, doors, and windows.
- Blocks up to 100% of harmful UV rays, to preserve your openings from sun damage and depletion.
- Directs rain and snow off to the sides, keeping your entrance clear and your door protected from rain.
- Life-time resilient glazing; does not fracture, become brittle or turn yellow over time.
- Anti-rust galvanized structure, specially engineered to withstand harsh weather conditions.
- Clean-lined, classic design.
- Friendly and safe DIY assembly kit.
- Maintenance-free, built-to-last thanks to outstandingly durable materials.
- Made with 100% recyclable materials.
- Awnings are available in a variety of sizes & styles. Visit this page for more information on.
Yes, it is possible to install on a mobile home. Please use suitable screws and plugs to it to your mobile home, consult with a local expert / constructor. Please make sure there is enough space above the door in order to install and easily open the door.
Yes, it can be mounted on a wood house. Please consult with an expert / constructor with regards to the type of screws and plugs you need for your specific wall type. (Screws and plugs for wood are not supplied).
It has to be sealed to the surface it is mounted onto, in order to prevent water seepage. It can be mounted onto a compatible (self-made) board that will provide a unified, solid space to mount the product onto. Make sure you secure it with suitable screws and plugs.
Yes, it is possible to install on vinyl sidings, make sure you used suitable screws and plugs for your wall type. A kit suitable for mounting on vinyl siding can be found online.
Rating and Reviews
Customer Reviews (0)
There are no reviews yet.