Lily 3 ft. x 14 ft. Door Awning Kit - Black Structure & Clear Panels
Bring some romance to your home with the Lily French Door Awning. Don’t be fooled by the ornate details, this door canopy comes with rust-resistant aluminum profiles and powder-coated galvanized steel brackets. The Retro Door Cover comes in different sizes for different uses, whether you cover your window, porch, front entry, or garage, the Lily always creates a striking entrance.
- Safe ultra-durable awning, designed to finely decorate and protect your entryway, doors, and windows.
- Blocks up to 100% of harmful UV rays, to preserve your openings from sun damage and depletion.
- Keeps your entrance clear and your door protected from rain.
- Life-time resilient glazing; does not fracture, become brittle or turn yellow over time.
- Anti-rust galvanized structure, specially engineered to withstand harsh weather conditions.
- Clean-lined, classic design.
- Friendly and safe DIY assembly kit.
- Maintenance-free, built-to-last thanks to outstandingly durable materials.
- Made with 100% recyclable materials.
- Awnings are available in a variety of sizes & styles. Visit this page for more information on.
Frame MaterialRust-resistant, aluminum frame Durable, Laser cut, Grey powder coated & Galvanized Steel support arms (RAL 7016) Ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles
Roofing panelVirtually unbreakable, 6 mm twin-wall polycarbonate panels are high impact, shatter resistant and protect from inclement weather Maintain their integrity, provide complete UV blockage, and are 100% UV protected; they do not discolor, fracture or become brittle over time Smart and fast locking assembly system secure DIY installation Ready to assemble pre-cut panels No need to drill through the Polycarbonate panels
Frame MaterialStrong and durable powder coated aluminum profiles Powder coated galvanized steel ornamental support arms and support bow Ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles
Yes, it is possible to install on a mobile home. Please use suitable screws and plugs to it to your mobile home, consult with a local expert / constructor. Please make sure there is enough space above the door in order to install and easily open the door.
Yes, it can be mounted on a wood house. Please consult with an expert / constructor with regards to the type of screws and plugs you need for your specific wall type. (Screws and plugs for wood are not supplied).
It has to be sealed to the surface it is mounted onto, in order to prevent water seepage. It can be mounted onto a compatible (self-made) board that will provide a unified, solid space to mount the product onto. Make sure you secure it with suitable screws and plugs.
Yes, it is possible to install on vinyl sidings, make sure you used suitable screws and plugs for your wall type. A kit suitable for mounting on vinyl siding can be found online.
Rating and Reviews
Customer Reviews (0)
There are no reviews yet.