Altair 3 ft. x 14 ft. Door Awning Kit - Grey Structure & clear Panels
All you need is one small change to make a big difference. Protect yourself from the elements as you stand outside your door and prevent unnecessary sun fading, and general wear and tear for your door with the Altair Door Awning. Elegant, decorative, and practical, the Altair Door Cover is crafted with powder coated galvanized steel support arms, and a clear solid panel that lets the light through without the damage. Its front trim and hidden gasket help direct rain and snow off to the sides, keeping your entrance clear and ready for you to use. Get the most out of your entry with a door awning today.
- Safe ultra-durable awning, designed to finely decorate and protect your entry way, doors and windows.
- Aids in keeping your entrance clear and your door protected from rain.
- Lifetime resilient glazing; does not fracture, become brittle or turn yellow over time.
- Proprietary screw-free roofing assembly system, specially developed to prevent rain/dew leaks.
- Anti-rust galvanized structure, specially engineered to withstand harsh weather conditions.
- Clean-lined, classic design.
- Friendly and safe DIY assembly kit.
- Maintenance-free, built-to-last thanks to outstandingly durable materials.
- Made with 100% recyclable materials.
Yes, it is possible to install on a mobile home. Please use suitable screws and plugs to it to your mobile home, consult with a local expert / constructor. Please make sure there is enough space above the door in order to install and easily open the door.
Yes, it can be mounted on a wood house. Please consult with an expert / constructor with regards to the type of screws and plugs you need for your specific wall type. (Screws and plugs for wood are not supplied).
It has to be sealed to the surface it is mounted onto, in order to prevent water seepage. It can be mounted onto a compatible (self-made) board that will provide a unified, solid space to mount the product onto. Make sure you secure it with suitable screws and plugs.
Yes, it is possible to install on vinyl sidings, make sure you used suitable screws and plugs for your wall type. A kit suitable for mounting on vinyl siding can be found online.
Rating and Reviews
Customer Reviews (0)
There are no reviews yet.