Amsterdam 5 ft. x 15 ft. Door Awning Kit - Grey Structure & clear Panels
Rugged, striking, and elegant, the Amsterdam Door Cover Awning is designed to provide extra coverage and keep your entrance, door, and facade dry and protected from the elements. The powder coated, galvanized steel support arms, aluminum front and back trims, and the high impact, 100% UV resistant solid panels, make the Amsterdam an ideal solution. Its modern design matches any architectural style and environment. Crafted to ensure durability for many years of use, start protecting your entry today.
- Safe ultra-durable awning, designed to finely decorate and protect your entryway, doors, and windows.
- Directs rain and snow off to the sides, keeping your entrance clear and your door protected from rain.
- Lifetime resilient glazing; does not fracture, become brittle or turn yellow over time.
- Proprietary screw-free roofing assembly system, specially developed to prevent rain/dew leaks.
- Anti-rust galvanized structure, engineered to withstand harsh weather conditions.
- Clean-lined, classic design.
- Friendly and safe DIY assembly kit.
- Maintenance-free, built-to-last thanks to outstandingly durable materials.
- Made with 100% recyclable materials.
- Awnings are available in a variety of sizes & styles. Visit this page for more information on.
MountingMounting hardware included
Gutter and GasketFront Aluminum gutter directs rainwater sideways Back hidden rubber gasket seals canopy to the wall surface & prevents water seepage
Frame MaterialRust-resistant, aluminum frame Durable, Laser cut, Grey powder coated & Galvanized Steel support arms (RAL 7016) Ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles
Yes, it is possible to install on a mobile home. Please use suitable screws and plugs to it to your mobile home, consult with a local expert / constructor. Please make sure there is enough space above the door in order to install and easily open the door.
Yes, it can be mounted on a wood house. Please consult with an expert / constructor with regards to the type of screws and plugs you need for your specific wall type. (Screws and plugs for wood are not supplied).
It has to be sealed to the surface it is mounted onto, in order to prevent water seepage. It can be mounted onto a compatible (self-made) board that will provide a unified, solid space to mount the product onto. Make sure you secure it with suitable screws and plugs.
Yes, it is possible to install on vinyl sidings, make sure you used suitable screws and plugs for your wall type. A kit suitable for mounting on vinyl siding can be found online.
Rating and Reviews
Customer Reviews (0)
There are no reviews yet.