Calisto 3 ft. x 5 ft. Door Awning Kit - Grey Structure & Twin Wall Panels
Upgrade everyday life by protecting your entry with the Calisto Door Awning. Specially engineered to fit your needs, this front door canopy blocks 100% of harmful UV rays and is completely UV-protected, maintaining its appearance without any risk of fracturing, fading, or becoming brittle. Constructed from recyclable components, this ultra-durable door canopy is completely maintenance-free, saving you money and leaving you with more time to do the things you enjoy.
- Safe ultra-durable awning, designed to finely decorate and protect your entryway, doors, and windows.
- Blocks up to 100% of harmful UV rays, to preserve your openings from sun damage and depletion.
- Keeps your entrance clear and your door protected from rain.
- Life-time resilient glazing; does not fracture, become brittle or turn yellow over time.
- High impact polymer support arms, specially engineered to withstand harsh weather conditions.
- Clean-lined, classic design.
- Friendly and safe DIY assembly kit.
- Maintenance-free, built-to-last thanks to outstandingly durable materials.
- Made with 100% recyclable materials.
- Awnings are available in a variety of sizes & styles.
MountingMounting hardware included
Frame MaterialHigh impact Polymer support arms (RAL 7016) Front and back aluminum protective edges with side Polycarbonate profiles for panel protection
Roofing panelVirtually unbreakable, 10 mm Twin-Wall Polycarbonate panel, blocks 100% of the harmful UV rays 100% UV protected; do not discolor, fracture or become brittle over time Ready to assemble pre-cut panel
Yes, it is possible to install on a mobile home. Please use suitable screws and plugs to it to your mobile home, consult with a local expert / constructor. Please make sure there is enough space above the door in order to install and easily open the door.
Yes, it can be mounted on a wood house. Please consult with an expert / constructor with regards to the type of screws and plugs you need for your specific wall type. (Screws and plugs for wood are not supplied).
It has to be sealed to the surface it is mounted onto, in order to prevent water seepage. It can be mounted onto a compatible (self-made) board that will provide a unified, solid space to mount the product onto. Make sure you secure it with suitable screws and plugs.
Yes, it is possible to install on vinyl sidings, make sure you used suitable screws and plugs for your wall type. A kit suitable for mounting on vinyl siding can be found online.
Rating and Reviews
Customer Reviews (0)
There are no reviews yet.