Helvetica 3 ft. x 4 ft. Door Awning Kit - Grey Structure & clear Panels
Enjoy effective weatherproof protection and add modern curb appeal with this stunning Helvetica silver door canopy. Featuring crystal-clear 4mm polycarbonate panels, this contemporary porch canopy completely blocks harmful UV rays and is made to last, maintaining its appearance and effectiveness for many years to come. Completely constructed from recyclable components, this over door canopy comes with a pre-cut panel and mounting hardware, making assembly quick and easy, leaving you more time to do the things you enjoy. Keep your home entrance dry and protected from the elements in every season with the Aquila Door Awning.
- Strong and durable – protection from harsh weather throughout the year.
- High impact, clear 4 mm solid panel, naturally blocks 100% of the harmful UV rays.
- Perfectly integrates with any home design and outdoor environment.
- Laser-cut, stainless steel V2A (304) support arms (higher corrosion resistance than regular steel).
- The front aluminum gutter directs rainwater sideways.
- Back hidden rubber gasket seals canopy to the wall surface and prevents water seepage.
- Maintenance-free design and easy installation allows you to quickly enjoy your awning.
- Add value to your home or property and create an Eco-friendly extension.
- Extendable product, using Canopy Connector Kit.
- Awnings are available in a variety of sizes & styles. Visit this page for more information on.
MountingMounting hardware included
GasketBack hidden rubber gasket seals canopy to the wall surface & prevents water seepage
GutterFront Aluminum gutter directs rainwater sideways
Yes, it is possible to install on a mobile home. Please use suitable screws and plugs to it to your mobile home, consult with a local expert / constructor. Please make sure there is enough space above the door in order to install and easily open the door.
Yes, it can be mounted on a wood house. Please consult with an expert / constructor with regards to the type of screws and plugs you need for your specific wall type. (Screws and plugs for wood are not supplied).
It has to be sealed to the surface it is mounted onto, in order to prevent water seepage. It can be mounted onto a compatible (self-made) board that will provide a unified, solid space to mount the product onto. Make sure you secure it with suitable screws and plugs.
Yes, it is possible to install on vinyl sidings, make sure you used suitable screws and plugs for your wall type. A kit suitable for mounting on vinyl siding can be found online.
Rating and Reviews
Customer Reviews (0)
There are no reviews yet.