Iris 4 ft. x 6 ft. Door Awning Kit - Black Structure
We love how a good door awning can be the perfect way to make a statement. With the beautiful Iris Door Awning, you create a striking entrance to your home that is as practical as it is attractive. A gorgeous black aluminum frame curves around clear panels and is supported by decorative galvanized steel brackets that echo the look of French antiques. The Retro Door Cover fans out to protect you, your door, your entryway, and everything underneath it. This ultra-resilient Porch Awning is easy to install and engineered to withstand harsh weather conditions so that you, your things, and your door are protected for years to come. With the Iris Door Awning, you get protected in style.
- Safe ultra-durable awning, designed to finely decorate and protect your entryway, doors, and windows.
- Blocks up to 100% of harmful UV rays, to preserve your openings from sun damage and depletion.
- Keeps your entrance clear and your door protected from rain.
- Life-time resilient glazing; does not fracture, become brittle or turn yellow over time.
- Anti-rust galvanized structure, specially engineered to withstand harsh weather conditions.
- Clean-lined, classic design.
- Friendly and safe DIY assembly kit.
- Maintenance-free, built-to-last thanks to outstandingly durable materials.
- Made with 100% recyclable materials.
- Awnings are available in a variety of sizes & styles. Visit this page for more information on.
Frame MaterialStrong and durable powder coated aluminum profiles Powder coated galvanized steel ornamental support arms and support bow Ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles
Roofing panelHigh impact, 4 mm glass-like Acrylic panels, transmit over 90% sunlight, naturally immune to harmful UV rays Ready to assemble pre-cut pane Easy DIY assembly and installation
Yes, it is possible to install on a mobile home. Please use suitable screws and plugs to it to your mobile home, consult with a local expert / constructor. Please make sure there is enough space above the door in order to install and easily open the door.
Yes, it can be mounted on a wood house. Please consult with an expert / constructor with regards to the type of screws and plugs you need for your specific wall type. (Screws and plugs for wood are not supplied).
It has to be sealed to the surface it is mounted onto, in order to prevent water seepage. It can be mounted onto a compatible (self-made) board that will provide a unified, solid space to mount the product onto. Make sure you secure it with suitable screws and plugs.
Yes, it is possible to install on vinyl sidings, make sure you used suitable screws and plugs for your wall type. A kit suitable for mounting on vinyl siding can be found online.
Rating and Reviews
Customer Reviews (0)
There are no reviews yet.