Lyra 2 ft. x 4.5 ft. Door Awning Kit - White Structure & Twin Wall Panels
Provide protection from the sun, guard against elements like rain and snow, and add a little something over those bare windows with the Lyra Door Awning. With a white frame and clear polycarbonate panels, this Door Cover makes a first great impression for your home and is designed to last. With 80% light transmission, the Lyra shields the front of your home without darkening the entry and while blocking 100% of harmful UV rays. This Front Door Awning is maintenance-free, easy to assemble, and leak-free! Get your Door Canopy today and start protecting your entry today!
- Safe ultra-durable awning, designed to finely decorate and protect your entryway, doors, and windows.
- Blocks up to 100% of harmful UV rays, to preserve your openings from sun damage and depletion.
- Keeps your entrance clear and your door protected from rain.
- Life-time resilient glazing; does not fracture, become brittle or turn yellow over time.
- Anti-rust galvanized structure, specially engineered to withstand harsh weather conditions.
- Clean-lined, classic design.
- Friendly and safe DIY assembly kit.
- Maintenance-free, built-to-last thanks to outstandingly durable materials.
- Made with 100% recyclable materials.
- Awnings are available in a variety of sizes & styles. Visit this page for more information on.
MountingEasy DIY assembly kit includes installation hardware
Frame MaterialDurable, laser cut, Galvanized Steel support arms in white powder coated finish (RAL 9016) Front and back aluminum protective edges with side Polycarbonate profiles for panel protection Ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles
Roofing panelVirtually unbreakable, 6 mm Twin-Wall Polycarbonate panel, blocks 100% of the harmful UV rays 100% UV protected; does not discolor, fracture or become brittle over time Ready to assemble pre-cut panel
Yes, it is possible to install on a mobile home. Please use suitable screws and plugs to it to your mobile home, consult with a local expert / constructor. Please make sure there is enough space above the door in order to install and easily open the door.
Yes, it can be mounted on a wood house. Please consult with an expert / constructor with regards to the type of screws and plugs you need for your specific wall type. (Screws and plugs for wood are not supplied).
It has to be sealed to the surface it is mounted onto, in order to prevent water seepage. It can be mounted onto a compatible (self-made) board that will provide a unified, solid space to mount the product onto. Make sure you secure it with suitable screws and plugs.
Yes, it is possible to install on vinyl sidings, make sure you used suitable screws and plugs for your wall type. A kit suitable for mounting on vinyl siding can be found online.
Rating and Reviews
Customer Reviews (0)
There are no reviews yet.