Essence 8 ft. x 12 ft. Greenhouse Kit - Silver Structure & Wein Wall Panels
Upgrade your happy place with the spacious Essence Greenhouse. This 8x12 ft greenhouse kit features high headroom for moving around comfortably and enough working space to store your tools and plant your garden favorites.
The Essence greenhouse kit makes it easy to regulate the temperature, humidity and airflow of your DIY greenhouse with two vent windows and makes it effortless to go in and out with arms full of trays or pushing a wheelbarrow with two wide doors and a low threshold. The essential greenhouse also includes a galvanized steel base and a built-in gutter system.
Your plants will enjoy a nurturing environment, while you get to enjoy all the space to make it happen with an Essence Greenhouse.
- Spacious, highly resistant, translucent, and safe polycarbonate greenhouse kit
- Entirely built with twin-wall glazing for controlled light exposure and insulation.
- Allows maintaining level temperatures and diffuses sunlight
- Provides up to 100% protection from harmful sun rays (UV)
- Life-time resilient polycarbonate plastic walls; do not turn yellow, fracture, or opacify over time.
- Reinforced, non-rusting, robust aluminum structure
- Large and high double-door offers improved work conditions and easier access.
- Ingenious design, developed for optimal use of the interior space
- Built-to-last thanks to outstandingly durable materials
- Maintenance-free DIY greenhouse
- Protects your plants from the elements so that you can enjoy an extended growing period.
- The greenhouses are available in various sizes. Click to find more greenhouse kits inspiration.
Roof ventProvides airflow and allows regulation of heat and humidity
Twin-Wall Polycarbonate PanelsMaintain their integrity and withstand extreme weather conditions for many years of use Over 90% light transmission for excellent sunlight exposure Ready to assemble pre-cut panels
The product /////
The product must be built on a solid anleveled surface in order to perform properly.
For a foundation, we recommend using three material types: Concrete / Pressure-treated wood/ wood deck / Paver blocks.