Harmony 6 ft. x 6 ft. Greenhouse Kit - Silver Structure & Clear Panels
The Harmony greenhouse kit is a beautiful entry into the world of hobby gardening.
The greenhouse wall and roof panels are made of a nearly unbreakable polymer called polycarbonate that has the light transmission benefits of glass, but is lighter, stronger, and safer. The crystal-clear single panel roof and walls protect your plants from UV rays while providing all the full, direct light they need to thrive. This is especially ideal for germinating seeds and starting plants to heat up the soil and encourage germination.
The hobby greenhouse frame is made of rust-resistant aluminum mounted on a heavy-duty galvanized steel base for ultra-durable structural support. Other features include an integrated rain gutter to disperse the rainwater, a roof vent, and a lockable hinged door with a magnetic catch to help control temperature and humidity. The unique sliding panel system creates better insulation, stronger resistance to wind, and makes it easier to assemble than other DIY Greenhouses.
With this backyard greenhouse, you can prolong your growing season by starting in the early spring and extending your plant growth beyond the first fall frost. With its easy assembly, durable materials, and effective features, the Harmony greenhouse is the natural choice.
- Highly resistant, fully transparent, and safe polycarbonate greenhouse (with Fine Shield Technology™)
- Provides up to 100% protection from harmful sun rays (UV)
- Life-time resilient polycarbonate plastic walls; do not fracture, turn yellow or opacify over time
- Non-rusting, robust aluminum structure
- Classic, and functional design, specially developed for optimal use of interior space
- Built-to-last thanks to outstandingly durable materials
- Protects your plants from the elements so that you can enjoy an extended growing period.
- The greenhouses are available in various sizes & colors. Click to find more greenhouse kits.
Roof ventProvides airflow and allows regulation of heat and humidity
Galvanized Steel BaseAdds structural stability
The product /////
The product must be built on a solid anleveled surface in order to perform properly.
For a foundation, we recommend using three material types: Concrete / Pressure-treated wood/ wood deck / Paver blocks.