Hobby Gardener 8 ft. x 16 ft. Greenhouse Kit - Green Structure & Frost Twinwall Panels
- Large, highly resistant, no-tool assembly, safe polycarbonate greenhouse kit.
- Built with heavy-duty multi-wall glazing for controlled light exposure and greater insulation.
- Allows maintaining level temperatures and diffuse sunlight.
- Provides up to 100% protection from harmful sun rays (UV).
- Life-time resilient polycarbonate plastic walls; do not fracture, turn yellow or opacify over time.
- Easy-to-assemble, DIY greenhouse, sturdy UV protected resin frame, held together with ‘Pin & Lock’ resin connectors.
- Stylish, classic barn shape design, developed for optimal use of the interior space.
- Built-to-last thanks to outstandingly durable materials.
- Maintenance-free greenhouse.
- Protects your plants from the elements so that you can enjoy an extended growing period.
- The greenhouses are available in various sizes. Click to find more greenhouse kits.
Roof ventProvides airflow and allows regulation of heat and humidity
Easy accessDoor handle and holder
My name is Harmony.
No, it is not an option, it cannot be performed.
Yes, it can be disassembled, relocated and reassembled at a different location.
No, it is not an option to get doors on both ends.
It is not possible to install the Lean To Grow House’ door at the other side. It is possible to install only as shown in the instructions.
The greenhouses do not come with a floor or base.
Yes, the polycarbonate panels are high impact resistant and withstand hail.
The warranty for all our greenhouses is for at least 5 years, some for more. The crystal-clear single layer or twin-wall polycarbonate panels maintain their integrity, they do not discolor, opacify, fracture or shatter over time.
Each wall section can carry up to 44 lbs. at most – an entire wall would depend upon the greenhouse’ size.
The product /////
Important We recommend /////
The product must be built on a solid anleveled surface in order to perform properly.
Important We recommend checking for restrictions or covenants for building this product in your area. In addition we advise to check if you need to submit any forms or if any permit is required prior to building the product.
For a foundation, we recommend using three material types: Concrete / Pressure-treated wood/ wood deck / Paver blocks.