Hybrid 6 ft. x 10 ft. Greenhouse Kit - Silver Structure & Hybrid Panels
Few things in life are as satisfying as growing your own plants, be it flowers, vegetables, or herbs. Greenhouses offer an ideal growing environment to make that happen and Palram - Canopia makes ideal DIY greenhouse kits. The differences are in the details.
The Hybrid Greenhouse combines two types of polycarbonate panels to create a balanced environment for your plants. Polycarbonate is a virtually unbreakable polymer that provides the light transmission benefits of glass, but is lighter, stronger, and safer.
The diffused roof panels are made of 4mm twin-wall polycarbonate, which have twice the heat retention of single layer panels and allow the light to reach your plants at all angles for more even sunlight and growth while preventing plant burn. The side panels are translucent polycarbonate, providing over 90% light transmission, while blocking harmful UV rays.
Both the panels and the aluminum frame are engineered to be extremely durable, resistant to harsh weather, and maintain their high quality. This attention to detail continues with an integrated gutter system for drainage as well as a roof vent and hinged door to provide airflow and allow adjustment of heat, humidity, and ventilation.
We know it may feel intimidating to put together a greenhouse which is why the Hybrid is designed as a ready to assemble DIY project, with no special tools needed.
Extend your growing season and display your plants while protecting them from harsh sunlight with a hybrid-glazed greenhouse kit!
- Highly resistant, safe polycarbonate greenhouse kit (blends Fine Shield Technology™)
- Combines two types of glazing for balanced light exposure
- Life-time resilient polycarbonate plastic walls; do not fracture, turn yellow or opacify over time.
- Provides up to 100% protection from harmful UV sun rays
- Stout, rust-free aluminum structure
- Clean-lined and functional design
- Maintenance-free – built to last greenhouse thanks to outstandingly durable materials
- Protects your plants from the elements so that you can enjoy an extended growing period.
- The greenhouses are available in various sizes & colors. Click to find more greenhouse kits
Roof ventProvides airflow and allows regulation of heat and humidity
Built In GuttersGutter and gutter heads included allowing water collection for a sustainable irrigation system.
The product /////
The product must be built on a solid anleveled surface in order to perform properly.
For a foundation, we recommend using three material types: Concrete / Pressure-treated wood/ wood deck / Paver blocks.