Martinique 12 ft. x 16 ft. Gazebo Kit - Grey Structure
Celebrate every day and fall in love with your outdoor living space with the Martinique Garden Gazebo. Use this beautiful open gazebo in your backyard as cool retreat from the lazy hazy days of summer, host family gatherings, lavish dinners, an outdoor spa, or just sit back, enjoy the fresh air and the view of your garden with this DIY outdoor gazebo. Add usability, enhance your garden appeal, and offer stylish comfort in your outdoor space with this hardtop gazebo.
- Highly durable, elegant garden gazebo
- Hardtop gazebo, rust-resistant aluminum structure, engineered to withstand harsh weather conditions
- Twin-wall bronze tinted polycarbonate roofing; does not turn yellow or become brittle over time
- Proprietary screw-free glazing assembly system, specially developed to prevent rain/dew leaks
- 100% protection from harmful sun rays (UV) allows endless recreation time outdoor
- Gazebo kit Maintenance-free and built-to-last thanks to outstandingly durable materials
- Made with 100% recyclable components
- The Gazebos are available in various sizes. Click to find more Gazebo kits.
VentilationDecorative wind & smoke escarpment feature at the top of the gazebo for enhanced air flow
Integrated railsIntegrated rails and hooks for adding curtains/mosquito netting (Sold separately)
Rating and Reviews
4 (1 Review)
Reviews with images
Customer Review (1)
The Martinique / Milano / Monaco / Palermo / Roma gazebo series do not have 2 different tracks, therefore cannot be installed together.
The gazebo can be set up on grass / dirt, however there should be concrete footings to attach the poles to.
There is a slight slope in order to make sure that water will runoff.
Yes, the Gazebo is UV resistant, and has gutters and gutter outlets to channel and allow rainwater collection.
The gazebo’s structure can support a ceiling fan hanging from it. Please make sure you install the fan and the wiring in a secure way, you may consult with a handyman as to how to attach it to the top.
Yes, you can use a small propane fire pit under the Garden Gazebo. Please make sure you follow the manufacturers’ safety advice and keep a safe distance.
Yes, it is recommended to anchor it to concrete / concrete slab.
A spray may compromise the polycarbonate’s integrity, it is not recommended to paint the panels. Please refer to the warranty.
Yes, this gazebo must be anchored. It comes with an anchoring and foot pads kit.
Yes, the polycarbonate panels can definitely stay on during winter season. There’s no need to remove the panels.
Assembly instructions & Certificates for Downloads
Prepare the site
The product must be built on a solid anleveled surface in order to perform properly.
Important We recommend checking for restrictions or covenants for building this product in your area. In addition we advise to check if you need to submit any forms or if any permit is required prior to building the product.
Choose your foundation type
Testing Master CommentTesting Master Comment