Milano 10 ft. x 10 ft. Gazebo Kit - Grey Structure
Looking for a gazebo to fit your modern aesthetic? The Milano flat top open gazebo gives you that lounging area, garden décor, and a place to rest and have guests and parties with that clean look you love. The roof panels provide you with the shade you need, while letting in the light you crave. Add curtains to change the look and provide you with some privacy and netting to keep your area bug-free. Decorate it however you want, with the furniture to suit your lifestyle, some textiles for interest and some string lights for ambience.
- Unique screw-free roofing system
- Robust, rust-resistant, granulated anthracite powder-coated frame made of heavy-duty aluminum and laser cut galvanized steel connectors
- Virtually unbreakable, high impact 100% UV protected 6 mm twin-wall polycarbonate panels -protect from harmful UV rays, hail, and snow
- Treated bronze glazing -transmits natural sunlight on overcast cloudy days and provides sufficient shading on hot sunny days
- Withstands harsh weather conditions -no need to remove panels during the winter season
- Simple 2 person DIY structure -sliding panels’ assembly system, ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles, pre-cut panels, and all screws included
- Integrated rails and hangers for adding curtains/mosquito netting (not supplied)
- Maintenance-free design
- The Gazebos are available in various sizes. Click to find more Gazebo kits.
Gutter & gutter headsIntegrated gutter heads ‘ allow water collection
Aluminum StructureSturdy, rust-resistant anthracite powder-coated frame made of heavy duty aluminum and laser cut galvanized steel connectors Simple 2 person DIY assembly , ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles; all screws included
Rating and Reviews
3 (2 Reviews)
Reviews with images
Customer Reviews (2)
The Martinique / Milano / Monaco / Palermo / Roma gazebo series do not have 2 different tracks, therefore cannot be installed together.
The gazebo can be set up on grass / dirt, however there should be concrete footings to attach the poles to.
There is a slight slope in order to make sure that water will runoff.
Yes, the Gazebo is UV resistant, and has gutters and gutter outlets to channel and allow rainwater collection.
The gazebo’s structure can support a ceiling fan hanging from it. Please make sure you install the fan and the wiring in a secure way, you may consult with a handyman as to how to attach it to the top.
Yes, you can use a small propane fire pit under the Garden Gazebo. Please make sure you follow the manufacturers’ safety advice and keep a safe distance.
Yes, it is recommended to anchor it to concrete / concrete slab.
A spray may compromise the polycarbonate’s integrity, it is not recommended to paint the panels. Please refer to the warranty.
Yes, this gazebo must be anchored. It comes with an anchoring and foot pads kit.
Yes, the polycarbonate panels can definitely stay on during winter season. There’s no need to remove the panels.
Assembly instructions & Certificates for Downloads
Prepare the site
The product must be built on a solid anleveled surface in order to perform properly.
Important We recommend checking for restrictions or covenants for building this product in your area. In addition we advise to check if you need to submit any forms or if any permit is required prior to building the product.
Choose your foundation type