Olympia 10 ft. x 14 ft. Patio Cover Kit - Grey, Bronze Twin wall
Whether you want an outdoor space to entertain, celebrate special family events or simply relax in your outdoor spa, the Olympia Patio Cover has got you covered. It provides you with an ideal setting to enjoy your garden and de-stress at the end of the day. The Olympia is robust, sturdy, and durable, comprised of heavy-duty, powder coated corrosion resistant aluminum structure and virtually unbreakable, 100% UV protected, light diffusing multi-wall polycarbonate roof panels. Be creative with your new luxurious, Olympian style outdoor lounging space; add some glamour to your garden appeal and turn your outdoor area into an elegant addition to your home and lifestyle to be enjoyed throughout the year.
- Safe ultra-durable, polycarbonate patio cover, and multi-functional outdoor structure, designed for superior protection all year-round
- Provides up to 100% protection from harmful UV sun rays, while transmitting natural sunlight
- Life-time resilient polycarbonate glazing; does not fracture, become brittle or turn yellow over time
- Proprietary screw-free roofing assembly system, specially developed to prevent rain/dew leaks
- Stout, anti-rust aluminum structure, specially engineered to withstand harsh weather conditions
- Patio Roof Allows extended use of your backyard throughout the year
- Clean-lined, modern design
- Friendly and safe DIY assembly structure
- Maintenance-free, built-to-last thanks to outstandingly durable materials
- Made with 100% recyclable materials
- The patio covers are available in various sizes & colors. Click to find more patio cover kits.
Gutter & gutter headsIntegrated gutter system allows you to easily channel and collect rainwater for a sustainable irrigation system
Anchoring and foot-padsAnchoring and foot-pads included Anchor the pergola to the surface of your choosing Sturdy 8 x 8 cm aluminium poles
The patio cover structure can support a ceiling fan hanging from it. Please make sure you install the fan and the wiring in a secure way, we recommend consulting with a professional.
The sound of the rain makes a nice ambient sound, also depending on the rain’s strength. *The rain noise is not loud. It is actually quite soothing. Doesn’t bother anyone in this house at all, it’s just a little ping noise. Kind of like one of those rain sticks noise makers.
The posts and beams are paintable, please refer to the warranty.
The patio cover’s back beam is app’ 4.6 inches wide.
Yes, it can be mounted to truss ledger, as long as its structure is long, wide and strong enough. We suggest checking this out with a local expert / constructor.
Yes, the polycarbonate panels are high impact resistant and withstand hail.
Yes, it can be mounted on to vinyl sidings, make sure you mount it on to the wall studs and use suitable screws and plugs.
Yes, a grill may be used under the patio cover, as long as it is a reasonable distance from the panels, it should be fine. Please make sure you follow the manufacturer’s safety advice and keep a safe distance.
Up to two SideWalls can be attached to a patio cover, one on each end.
The patio cover can be installed on the ground; however, the posts must be anchored to concrete footings.
Rating and Reviews
Customer Reviews (0)
There are no reviews yet.