Sierra 10 ft. x 24 ft. Patio Cover Kit - Grey, Clear Twin wall
Make an effortless transition between your home and the outdoors with the Sierra Patio Cover.
This maintenance-free roofing solution with clear glazing can be used as a patio cover, carport, sun lounge or spa cover, let your imagination run wild. Enjoy family get-togethers and cookouts without the weather ruining your fun. This high-performance structure was designed to be easily assembled by 2 people, using the Click N’ Lock roofing system that prevents water from penetrating the glazing. Sierra provides your family with an all-season space that is elegant, sturdy, and rust-free for years to come.
- Safe ultra-durable, polycarbonate patio cover, and multi-functional outdoor structure, designed for superior protection all year-round
- Provides up to 100% protection from harmful UV sun rays, while transmitting natural sunlight
- Life-time resilient polycarbonate glazing; does not fracture, become brittle or turn yellow over time
- Proprietary screw-free roofing assembly system, specially developed to prevent rain/dew leaks
- Firm, anti-rust aluminum structure, specially engineered to withstand harsh weather conditions
- The patio roof allows extended use of your backyard throughout the year
- Clean-lined, modern design
- Friendly and safe DIY assembly structure
- Patio cover maintenance-free, built-to-last thanks to outstandingly durable materials
- Made with 100% recyclable materials
- The Patio Covers are available in various sizes & colors. Click to find more patio cover kits.
AnchoringRequires a solid level surface and solid wall support, Anchoring included Secure the patio cover to the surface of your choosing to make the most of your sturdy structure, increase its stability and improve its weather resistance Sturdy, oval aluminum poles
Adjustable and flexible fixing methodThe Sierra is a high performance structure, with flexible positioning poles enabling you to set your required height at the wall connection, the distance from the house and between the poles at the front. Wall mounting plate is adjustable to meet your desired height between 260-305 cm (101.2 in. 120 in.); allowing a flexible positioning of the roof slope enabling snow and rain to slide off (A) Adjustable oval poles allow for ideal positioning: left to right 0-54 cm (0 in. 21.2 in.) and front to back 226-286 cm (89 in. 112.6 in.) (B + C)
The patio cover structure can support a ceiling fan hanging from it. Please make sure you install the fan and the wiring in a secure way, we recommend consulting with a professional.
The sound of the rain makes a nice ambient sound, also depending on the rain’s strength. *The rain noise is not loud. It is actually quite soothing. Doesn’t bother anyone in this house at all, it’s just a little ping noise. Kind of like one of those rain sticks noise makers.
The posts and beams are paintable, please refer to the warranty.
The patio cover’s back beam is app’ 4.6 inches wide.
Yes, it can be mounted to truss ledger, as long as its structure is long, wide and strong enough. We suggest checking this out with a local expert / constructor.
Yes, the polycarbonate panels are high impact resistant and withstand hail.
Yes, it can be mounted on to vinyl sidings, make sure you mount it on to the wall studs and use suitable screws and plugs.
Yes, a grill may be used under the patio cover, as long as it is a reasonable distance from the panels, it should be fine. Please make sure you follow the manufacturer’s safety advice and keep a safe distance.
Up to two SideWalls can be attached to a patio cover, one on each end.
The patio cover can be installed on the ground; however, the posts must be anchored to concrete footings.
Rating and Reviews
Customer Reviews (0)
There are no reviews yet.