Vitoria 10 ft. 17 ft. Carport Kit - Grey Structure & Twin Wall Panels
Make the most out of your space with the elegant Vitoria Carport. Designed to protect your vehicle or enjoyed as a patio cover, the curved roof looks good wherever you put it. With over 9 feet of entry width and 7 ½ feet of overhead clearance, the Vitoria gives you plenty of room to park and walk around your vehicle. This sturdy single carport also boasts a snow load capacity of up to 20 lbs./ft². This single carport is engineered with the option to be relocated and reassembled if necessary. Other features include a gutter to direct rainwater, high impact twin-wall polycarbonate roof panels and an aluminum rust-resistant frame. Extend the life of your vehicle and enjoy more time outdoors with the Victoria Carport Kit.
- Highly resistant, safe polycarbonate carport kit, multi-purpose structure, designed for the superior protection of your car all year round
- Transmits natural sunlight while providing up to 100% protection from harmful UV sun rays
- Lifetime resilient polycarbonate glazing; does not fracture, becomes brittle, or turns yellow over time.
- Sturdy, metal carport kit anti-rust offering ample shading
- Specially engineered to withstand harsh weather conditions.
- The four-post architecture eases access and car parking.
- Clean-lined, functional design
- Carport kits maintenance-free, built to last thanks to outstandingly durable materials
- Made with 100% recyclable materials
- The Carports are available in various sizes. Click to find more Carport Kits
EV ChargerFor electric vehicles that will be parked under the carport, you can mount your EV charger on a carport post.
Gutter & gutter headsIntegrated gutter and gutter heads allow you to easily channel and collect rainwater for a sustainable irrigation system
Aluminum StructureRust-resistant, anthracite powder-coated frame made of heavy duty aluminum and laser cut galvanized steel connectors Ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles
Assembly instructions & Certificates for Downloads
The product must be built on a solid anleveled surface in order to perform properly.
Rating and Reviews
Customer Reviews (0)
There are no reviews yet.