Voyager 2 ft. x 4 ft. Shed Kit - Amber
The right amount of storage to fit your needs, the Voyager Shed is perfect for storing your recycling bins, gardening tools, and organizing your outdoor life. The Pent small storage shed is made with a reinforced aluminum frame and flexible polycarbonate panels specially engineered to withstand the expansion and shrinkage associated with weather changes. The panels do not bend, fracture, or discolor over time, giving your things maintenance-free protection for years to come. The unique Skylight roof panels transmit natural sunlight during the day while giving you opaque external visibility for maximum privacy as well as front and back vents for ample airflow. Designed with your outdoor living needs in mind, the small plastic shed can be installed as a lean-to shed or a standalone unit.
- Highly resistant, sunlight safe polycarbonate storage shed kit (features Fine Shield Technology™)
- Combines two types of glazing for improved storing/working conditions
- Life-time resilient polycarbonate plastic walls; do not fracture, fade or become brittle over time
- Special roofing lets natural sunlight in, while maintaining opacity for maximum privacy
- Roof panels block up to 100% of harmful UV sunrays to protect your gear from sun damage
- Firm, rust-free aluminum structure
- Small storage sheds maintenance-free and built to last thanks to outstandingly durable materials
- Ideal for storing recycling bins, camping or pool equipment, gardening tools, etc.
- Made with 100% recyclable components
- The sheds are available in various sizes & colors, for more shed kits inspiration
AnchoringAnchoring included Secure the shed to the ground to make the most of your sturdy structure, increase its stability and improve its weather resistance
VoyagerRoof , Let the Voyagerin!Unique shingled Polycarbonate roof panels provide soft natural light throughout the day, while maintaining opaque external visibility for maximum privacy
Assembly instructions & Certificates for Downloads
The product must be built on a solid anleveled surface in order to perform properly.
For a foundation, we recommend using three material types: Concrete / Pressure-treated wood/ wood deck / Paver blocks.
Rating and Reviews
Customer Reviews (0)
There are no reviews yet.